One-Way Manufacturing, Inc. | Design, Testing, & Engineering, Aerospace Welding, CNC Tube Bending & Complete Assembly
One-Way Mfg. is an ISO 9001:2000, AS/EN 9100C, and NADCAP accredited company equipped for design & drafting, testing, and manufacturing. One-Way, located in southern California in Anaheim, has been providing manufacturing, engineering, and fabrication services to a broad range of clients in the aerospace, industrial, stationary power generation, medical, automotive, and nuclear application industries for over 40 years. Our manufacturing departments include Tube bending/ Bellows & Braid / Machine Shop / Welding / Full Assembly.
Our capabilities include:
- Full design, testing, & manufacturing
- Tube/Pipe bending, Coiling, and Rolling
- 3-4 Axis CNC machining
- CNC Lathe machining
- NADCAP Certified Aerospace Gas Tungsten Arc (TIG) welding
- NADCAP Certified Torch brazing
- Provide complete tube assemblies that require processing
- Tube assembly pressure/leak testing up to 20,000 psig
- Rapid prototyping, forward/reverse engineering with advanced CAD support
- End-forming: Swaging, Beading, Expansion, and Flaring, Par-flanging
Our services are ideal for both low quantity, quick-to-market demands, and high volume, long-term production programs. As a one-stop shop for your manufacturing needs, we are able to forward or reverse engineer your product, quickly evaluate, develop the fabrication process, and then complete fabrication for timely turnaround while surpassing quality requirements.
These capabilities offer the flexibility you require for rapid prototyping, limited production runs, or higher volume production. One-Way Manufacturing will meet and exceed your tube fabrication and assembly needs in Southern California and throughout the global marketplace.
Thank you for visiting our website. Please contact us today to request a quote for your tube bending, fabrication, and assembly needs.